You may not be able to have a spray tan if:
1. You have a conagious skin disease e.g Scabies, Ringworm, Head Lice, Impetigo, Cold Sores, once the infection has been treated with medication the treatment can be carried out.
2. Viral or fungal dideases e.g Athletes foot, Veruccas or Warts, Nail Infections. Cannot have a spray tan until the area has cleared.
3. Sceptic Wounds, Boils, Folliculitis - cannot have a spray tan until this has been treated and cleared up as cross infection can occur.
4. High Temperature
5. Digestive Complaints e.g diarrhea
6. Infectious Diseases e.g Flu, Measles, Mumps, T.B, Scarlet Fever, Chicken Pox etc.
8. Broken bones and recent fractures.
9. Insect bites/Sunburn
10. Hight temperature, Fever, Swelling or inflammation.
11. Pregnant in the 1st Trimester.
12. Recent Plastic Surgery or Skin Peels, Cosmetic microdermabraison.
13. Cosmetic treatment such as botox and lip or facial fillers.
14. Acute infectious disease.
15. Eye infections such as conjunctivitis.
16. Skin disorders such as eczema or psoriasis.
17. Severe asthma or Lung conditions
18. Cancer patients Terminl or undergoing Chemotherapy.
1. Hyper sensitive skin
2. Any contagious skin condition on or around the eyelid e.g conjunctivitis , Styes.
4. Contact lenses unless removed.
5. Eczema or psoriasis
6. Recent opperation or scar tissue