1. For best results Exfoliate before.
2. If you are taking medication please inform me (this may not prevent you from having your spray tan)
3. Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before
4. Do not wax or shave for 24 hours prior to treatment.
5. On the day of your spray tan DO NOT wear any make up, deodrant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these can react with the tanning agents.
1. Immediatley after your treatment / Wear loose clothing.
2. Avoid water contact and keep skin dry.
3. Do not apply any products while the tan is developing.
4. Allow tan to develop for atleast 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
5. Avoid activities that make you pespire.
6. Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
7. After your tan wear loose dark clothing and preferably flip flops
8. After you have rinsed your tan after the 6-8 hours it is best to moisturise daily as this will help to prolong your tan and fade evenly. (preferably with and oil free moisturisor).
FOR THE BEST RESULTS EXFOLIATE BEFORE AND AFTER
Semi permanent individual Eyelash Extensions
1. Please remove all eye makeup before your appointment
2. Make sure all mascara is removed from your eyelashes preferably with an oil free make up remover
3. If you wear contact lenses these will need to be removed prior to treatment.
1. Avoid getting the lashes wet and to allow the glue to completeley dry during the first 12 hours
2. Do not use a steam room or sauna for the first 48 hours to allow the glue to cure
3. Be gentle with the new lashes
4. Avoid rubbing, tugging or scratching the eyes
5. Resist the temptation to touch or pull at the new lashes as this will pull out the natural lashes
6. Avoid getting them caught on clothes or towels
7. Do not rub face when drying instead to blot face applying gentle pressure on the closed eyes and allowing the extensions to dry naturally.
8. Do not dry the extensions with a towel or hairdryer
9. Do not perm or curl the extensions using clamp eyelash curlers
10. Avoid wearing mascara as this will lessen the life of your extensions
11. Do not use any eye makeup remover that contains any type of oil such as petroleum
12. Keep the eye area clean; this is very important. Some ladies love their lashes so much they dont even want to get them wet at all. Avoiding proper hygiene can result in an eye infection whether wearing eyelash extensions or not.
13. The Golden rule for wearing eyelash extensions is the less they are touched, the longer they will last. However, it is important to keep the eye area clean.